Latitude announces new names for 2014 line-up including Circa Waves, Cate Le Bon and Moko
Some of rock 'n' roll's hottest talents have been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude festival.
A string of new names for the Suffolk festival were announced this morning and features upcoming names such as Circa Waves, Cate Le Bon, Moko and Bohicas.
Most of the new acts will play the Lake Stage, which is programmed by Huw Stephens and specialises in giving a platform to new and upcoming bands.
Fellow fresh-faced newcomers set to appear include Norma Jean Martine, Sumie, Only Real, Slaves, Oliver Wilde.
Organisers announced last month that The Black Keys would be joining Two Door Cinema Club and Damon Albarn as the festival's headliners.
You may also want to watch:
The 2014 Latitude Festival is being held from Thursday, July 17 to Sunday, July 20, 2014.
For full details see www.latitudefestival.co.uk
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car