Latest: Norfolk motorists face delays after lorry fire on the A14
Motorists going to and from Norfolk face delays of up to half an hour after a lorry caught on fire this morning.
On the A14 westbound between junctions 39 Kentford and 37 Newmarket West, there are currently delays of 30 minutes.
The delays have been caused by congestion due to a vehicle fire closing one lane between junctions 37 Newmarket West and 36 A11 Junction.
Normal traffic conditions are expected from 4pm.
Has your journey been affected by the incident? Call reporter Kate Scotter on 01603 772326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof