Pub celebrates three events at once with all-day party
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A pub is celebrating three events at once with a free all-day summer party and street food barbecue.
Saturday, July 28 is party time at the Last Pub Standing, on King Street, Norwich.
Standing Proud is a celebration of three events - the completion of the pub's refurbishment, Pride Norwich, and Norfolk Day.
The business will be previewing their new world food menu at the event, offering free samples of the new dishes, as well as treats from the on-site patisserie.
Most of the ingredients and drink are locally sourced and it is the only certified Proudly Norfolk Pub in the county. There will also be free cocktails, live music, competitions and a raffle, plus ghost tours of reportedly one of the most haunted pubs in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
The pub has invited some of their food and drink producers along who will be providing samples.
Standing Proud will be from 12pm to 8pm after which there will be live music.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us