Last chance to send in photos for the 2015 Jarrold Cromer calendar competition
- Credit: Archant
The deadline is quickly approaching for amateur photographers to put a personal slant on Cromer and stand a chance of appearing in a calendar dedicated to the town.
Organisers of the 2015 Jarrold Cromer calendar are asking non-professional snappers to focus on a 'view, building, or scene - something with a personal connection' but the picture had to have Cromer at its heart, said co-manager Mark Warner.
A similar competition for the current 2013 calendar attracted more than 360 entries.
The is deadline for the 2015 entries is Tuesday December 31.
Each of the 12 finalists will receive a £20 Jarrold gift card and five copies of the calendar. The entrant chosen for the front cover will receive an additional £50 Jarrold gift card and a further 10 copies of the calendar. Submissions have to be prints or slides, in colour or black of white. Children under 12 must have parental consent to enter. Professional photographers are excluded.
You may also want to watch:
Each entry should be marked with name, address, contact telephone numbers and where and when the photo was taken and sent to Jarrold Cromer, 33 Church Street, Cromer, NR27 9ES and marked Calendar Competition.
Entry forms are available at the Cromer store and on the Jarrold website www.jarrold.co.uk.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 9 Homes evacuated in village after man threatens criminal damage
- 10 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut