Don’t miss out! Last chance to get your skates on at Norwich Ice Rink
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Time is running out to get your skates on.
The Norwich Ice Rink closes tomorrow with the first session of the day kicking off at 10am and the last from 8pm.
Located in Castle Mall Gardens, the rink is sponsored by the Sleeping Beauty Panto at Norwich Theatre Royal.
Thousands of visitors have already stopped by for a spin on the ice since the doors opened on December 15.
Skate sessions last for 45 minutes, with a further 15 minutes designated for changing shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Debbie Burrell, organiser of the rink, said: 'The ice rink has once again proved to be a great success with loads of skaters taking to the ice.
'The rink is open for a few more days and we'd love to see as many people as possible get out on the ice before we close.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
She added: 'We're urging people to book tickets online to save any disappointment. A lot of people have travelled in, only to turn up and be disappointed because they have been turned away.'
Tickets for each session cost £12 per adult and £8 for children.
To book your place visit icerinknorwich.co.uk