Don’t miss out! Last chance to get your skates on at Norwich Ice Rink
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Time is running out to get your skates on.
The Norwich Ice Rink closes tomorrow with the first session of the day kicking off at 10am and the last from 8pm.
Located in Castle Mall Gardens, the rink is sponsored by the Sleeping Beauty Panto at Norwich Theatre Royal.
Thousands of visitors have already stopped by for a spin on the ice since the doors opened on December 15.
Skate sessions last for 45 minutes, with a further 15 minutes designated for changing shoes.
Debbie Burrell, organiser of the rink, said: 'The ice rink has once again proved to be a great success with loads of skaters taking to the ice.
'The rink is open for a few more days and we'd love to see as many people as possible get out on the ice before we close.'
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
She added: 'We're urging people to book tickets online to save any disappointment. A lot of people have travelled in, only to turn up and be disappointed because they have been turned away.'
Tickets for each session cost £12 per adult and £8 for children.
To book your place visit icerinknorwich.co.uk