Lasagne stall set to open at Norwich Market
- Credit: Archant
Lasagne lovers are in for a treat when Lasagneria opens at Norwich Market on Saturday serving nothing but the Italian dish.
Lasagneria will open at Stall 175 this Saturday (December 3) and from 12pm onwards customers can sample for free.
Each day there will be a lasagne made with bolognese and another vegetarian made in the authentic Italian way.
Paolo Grazzini, the owner and former head frier at Grosvenor Fish Bar, wants to bring the authentic taste of Italy to the heart of Norwich.
'I moved to Norwich from Italy in 2013 to learn English and after working at the fish bar for three years I was looking for a way to open my own place.
You may also want to watch:
'Norwich is a lovely city with many people interested in trying good food so I'm looking forward to bringing something very special.'
Paolo, born into a family of chefs, will prepare all the sauces himself including besciamella and bolognese.
You can find out more on their Facebook page.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us
Are you excited for the latest addition to Norwich Market? Let us know in the comments.