Lanterns are released over Lowestoft in memory of Fiona Anderson and her children
- Credit: James Bass
Thank you for you support.
That was the heartfelt message tonight to the people of Lowestoft from the grieving family of Fiona Anderson and her children who were found dead on Monday.
Tonight hundreds of people gathered on Lowestoft seafront to release lanterns to pay their respects to Miss Anderson and her children, Levina, Addy and Kyden.
Amid tearful scenes, Miss Anderson's family - parents Chris and Kerry and sisters, Laura and Claire - released a lantern which soared poignantly into the sky and was soon joined by a small army of other lanterns heading out over the coast.
After the lantern release the family wanted to thank the large number of people who had turned up to show their support for them and also to the wider community which has become united in shock and sadness.
You may also want to watch:
Laura Anderson said: 'We would like to say thank you for everyone for their support.'
A heavily pregnant Miss Anderson, 23, died after she fell from the multi-storey car-park in Gordon Road on Monday morning.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 8 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
Police then went to her home in London Road South and found the bodies of her three children - Levina, aged three, Addy, aged two and 11-month-old Kyden.
See tomorrow's EDP for a full report with pictures