Stunning landscapes feature in photo contest
- Credit: Val Walker
Gorgeous landscapes were featured in entries for North Norfolk Photographic Society's latest competition.
Robin Johnson, from the society, said Dave Jordan from the Norwich area judged the 72 entries in its latest contest - held via Zoom - on January 20, handing out 18 awards.
Mr Johnson said: "The theme was Landscape: Land, Sea, Urban. A difficult decision indeed as all photos were of outstanding beauty."
Scooping the gold awards were Paul Richards with his photo titled 'When Surf Meets Sky' and Paul Radden with 'Geothermal Iceland'. Silver award winners were Liz Akers for 'Seven Sisters', Val Walker for 'Light in the Canyon' and Paul Richards for 'Boulders and Slabs'.
Bronze awards went to Diana Knight, Val Walker, Shirley Radden and Andy Bamforth. Highly commended were Colin Horwood, Lizzie Wallis, Malcolm English and Hanne Seibers; commended were Liz Akers, Diana Knight, Frederic Landes - twice - and Howard Denner.
You may also want to watch:
Society meetings are normally held on the first and third Wednesdays each month at the Holt Community Centre. Email email@example.com or see the club website at www.nnphotosoc.org
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets