Land Rover stolen in Banham
Thieves stole a black Land Rover after breaking into a home in a Norfolk village last week.
The Land Rover Discovery was stolen from New Buckenham Road, Banham between 7.45am and 5.30pm on Friday after thieves opened an unlocked entrance and threw a slab through a window.
The thieves also made an untidy search of the property and stole various items of jewellery.
The car, a SDV6 LE Landmark Edition had the registration S33 PAM,
Anyone with information in relation to the incident or the vehicle should phone DC Lee Hall at Thetford on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17