Land Rover enthusiasts invited to join charity drive
- Credit: Ian Burt
Land Rover enthusiasts are invited to join Norfolk fire fighters for a country drive this Autumn to raise funds for charity.
Participants can sign up for the October 22 event which will follow a route from Sandringham Estate to Holkham Hall.
All funds raised will go to the Fire Fighters Charity which offers a range of services including rehabilitation, health care, advice and support to current and former fire service staff, volunteers and their families.
A donation of £10 per vehicle is required and participants will be given a map and directions of the rural route.
Stop off points include access to Massingham Airfield.
There will be various vehicle category competitions and also a special section for the Best Mascot.
The event is open to any Land Rover, including a Range Rover.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?
To enter e-mail charityLRrun@fire.norfolk.gov.uk.