Land Rover enthusiasts invited to join charity drive
- Credit: Ian Burt
Land Rover enthusiasts are invited to join Norfolk fire fighters for a country drive this Autumn to raise funds for charity.
Participants can sign up for the October 22 event which will follow a route from Sandringham Estate to Holkham Hall.
All funds raised will go to the Fire Fighters Charity which offers a range of services including rehabilitation, health care, advice and support to current and former fire service staff, volunteers and their families.
A donation of £10 per vehicle is required and participants will be given a map and directions of the rural route.
Stop off points include access to Massingham Airfield.
You may also want to watch:
There will be various vehicle category competitions and also a special section for the Best Mascot.
The event is open to any Land Rover, including a Range Rover.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
To enter e-mail charityLRrun@fire.norfolk.gov.uk.