Lady Somerleyton loses emerald and diamond pendant on trip to Morrisons
- Credit: Archant
Lord and Lady Somerleyton have offered a cash reward for the safe return of a lost family heirloom.
On October 9, Lady Somerleyton visited Morrisons supermarket at Pakefield and Henstead village on the afternoon the sentimental piece of jewellery was lost.
The 18ct gold, emerald and diamond Art Deco style pendant was attached to a trace link chain measuring around 18 inches and was being worn by Lady Somerleyton. It was about 5pm when she discovered it was not there.
Lord Somerleyton said he and his wife were devastated to have lost the heirloom.
He added: 'Therefore I have decided to offer a cash reward for its safe return, should someone find it.'
You may also want to watch:
The lost item has been reported to the Suffolk Police.
Anyone who finds the diamond and emerald pendant, or knows its whereabouts, should contact the Somerleyton Estate on 01502 734901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash