Krispy Kreme to open second Norwich shop - this time in Castle Mall
- Credit: PA
Doughnut fans are in for a sweet treat with the news that Krispy Kreme is opening a second Norwich store on a date yet to be confirmed.
The American firm is opening a kiosk-style outlet in Castle Mall - to add to the shop it has at intu Chapelfield, which attracted huge crowds when it opened.
The new shop will offer 16 varieties, from the classic Original Glazed to the new Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme varieties.
A Krispy Kreme spokesman said the firm would give away hundreds of free doughnuts across the city during the lead-up to the opening.
Alex Drysdale, operations director at Krispy Kreme, said: 'We can't wait to spread the joy of Krispy Kreme to Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
'The reception from our East Anglian fans has been incredible since we opened at intu Chapelfield, so we're hoping that this one will provide even more magic. More details will be revealed soon, so keep your eyes peeled for updates.'
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police