Krispy Kreme to open first Norwich store in Chapelfield shopping centre later this summer
- Credit: PA
Popular doughnut chain Krispy Kreme has confirmed that they will be opening their first Norwich outlet in the Chapelfield shopping centre in the next few months.
It comes after the American company told this paper earlier this month that they were looking to open its first branch in the city.
The store will offer the company's signature glazed doughnut alongside 15 other varieties including Strawberries & Kreme and Chocolate Dreamcake.
Judith Denby, chief marketing officer at Krispy Kreme, said: 'We are extremely excited to be bringing the joy of Krispy Kreme to Norwich later this summer and can't wait to welcome in busy shoppers to grab their dozens.'
In the lead up to the opening Krispy Kreme will be handing out hundreds of free doughnuts in the city.
The opening of the store follows news that Five Guys and Bryon Hamburgers are set to open their first restaurants in the city as well as Caffe Nero opening a second branch in Chapelfield.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?