Bus route blocked as parked cars make road impassable
- Credit: Archant
A bus service has had to make a diversion after bad parking has blocked its route.
The Konectbus 50 service is unable to go down Peckover Road, Norwich, near Eaton Park, as cars have been parked on both sides of the road.
A diversion has been put in place and the service will now travel down Norvic Drive, turn left into Rugge Drive before heading back to Norwich.
Route 50 takes commuters from Mousehold Health, through Norwich to Eaton Park.
It comes after the same service was affected by 'inconsiderate parking' in Gertrude Road last month.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked for four hours.
Updates to come.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious