End of an era as former radio station offices offered for rent
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The offices of a former local radio station are being offered for rent after it was closed down in an industry shake-up.
KLFM 96.7 broadcast from a former bank building on Blackfriars Street, in King's Lynn, for almost 30 years.
It was one of dozens of local radio stations which were bought by Bauer Media, in 2019.
Last year, Bauer announced it would be merged into its Greatest Hits Radio brand and KLFM broadcast under its own name for the final time on August 31.
Now agents Belton Duffey are offering its former studios and offices for rent for £15,000 a year.
You may also want to watch:
The describe it as a "deceptively spacious commercial premises with shop area, multiple offices, stores and car parking for up to five cars. The property has been substantially extended to the rear and briefly comprises; ground floor - shop/reception area, 4 offices, inner hall, rear hall, various stores and a cloakroom."
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall