‘I really quite like this county’ - Ed Sheeran’s advice leads Game of Thrones star to new Suffolk home
- Credit: PA
Kit Harington, better known as Jon Snow has praised fellow star Ed Sheeran for giving him the idea to move to Suffolk.
The Game of Thrones star admitted in an interview on BBC Radio Suffolk, that Ed Sheeran persuaded him to live in the county while he was on a quest to find a new home.
Harington, who grew up in Worcestershire, now lives in central Suffolk in a property worth a reported £1.75 million.
He said: 'I've had a place in Suffolk for about a year and a half now. I love the county.
'I'm friends with Ed [Sheeran] and it was Ed who said to me why don't you go and have a look in my county. I did and I ended up there.
You may also want to watch:
'I was looking all over for a place. I looked in many different areas of the country. I was actually looking in Norfolk and then I kept driving through Suffolk and thinking, I really quite like this county.
'So I found my own little spot in the county of Suffolk and I'm now a Suffolk boy. I love it. It is really special to me.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Former factory site to become a new church
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
Harington appeared on the radio show to talk about his stage appearance in 'True West', a fast paced dark comedy at the Vaudeville Theatre in London.
He also spoke about the final series of Game of Thrones which is going to air in April.