Internet safety information evening for children to be held in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
After a successful first event, a second internet safety information evening is being held in west Norfolk.
On Tuesday, September 25, the Freedom From Abuse event for parents and children from Year 6 will take place at the King's Lynn Fire Station in Kilhams Way, from 5pm until 7pm.
The evening gives children and parents the oppurtunity to talk about how to keep safe while browsing online. There will also be a competition to create a flyer with the winner taking home a £25 Amazon voucher.
A child who attended the event when it was held in June said: 'I learnt new information, nobody has ever told me this before and it is so important.'
A parent who also attended said: 'The best investment you will make for your online wellbeing.'
Places are limited and booking is essential. Contact Jean Rochford on 07825 774181 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 5 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 6 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre