Internet safety information evening for children to be held in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
After a successful first event, a second internet safety information evening is being held in west Norfolk.
On Tuesday, September 25, the Freedom From Abuse event for parents and children from Year 6 will take place at the King's Lynn Fire Station in Kilhams Way, from 5pm until 7pm.
The evening gives children and parents the oppurtunity to talk about how to keep safe while browsing online. There will also be a competition to create a flyer with the winner taking home a £25 Amazon voucher.
A child who attended the event when it was held in June said: 'I learnt new information, nobody has ever told me this before and it is so important.'
A parent who also attended said: 'The best investment you will make for your online wellbeing.'
You may also want to watch:
Places are limited and booking is essential. Contact Jean Rochford on 07825 774181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash