Passengers to have their say on bus services in west Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Passengers in west Norfolk are being encouraged to share their views of the bus service in the area.
Bus services in King's Lynn and west Norfolk have experienced a major shake-up in recent months following the decision by Stagecoach to cut their services.
With Lynx, Sanders Coaches and West Norfolk Community Transport now running services in the area, Bus Users UK is holding a Your Bus Matters event in King's Lynn to find out how satisfied local people are with their bus services.
The event will be held at King's Lynn bus station, by the car park, on Wednesday, October 17 from 10am to 2pm.
Bus Users UK will be joined by representatives from Lynx Bus, Stagecoach, West Norfolk Community Transport and Norfolk Bus Forum.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone not able to make the event can call Bus Users on 0300 111 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire