King’s Lynn hotel wins top award for second year running
- Credit: Archant
Knights Hill Hotel and Spa has won Best Western's large hotel of the year award for the second year running.
It was announced as the winner of Best Western large hotel of the year award sponsored by Mitre Linen, at the prestigious 2017 Best Western Awards, supported by Tattinger.
The awards were announced by BBC's Nigel Barden at the group's Annual Members Conference at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, Wales.
Knights Hill general manager Bernard Ducker said: 'Customer service is at the heart of our ethos and we always strive to give our guests the best possible experience, so we're thrilled to receive this award from Best Western GB for the second year running.'
The hotel, which celebrated its 30th birthday in 2016, has grown from a former working farm to a 4* hotel.
You may also want to watch:
Best Western chief executive Rob Payne said it was 'a worthy winner' of the award.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns