King’s Lynn Festival Too 2017: Bill Bailey’s All Star Jazz Band and Bootleg Bee Gee to headline opening weekend
- Credit: Ian Burt
The first weekend line up of one of Europe's biggest free festivals has been announced, now in it's 32nd year.
Bill Bailey's All Star Jazz Band, Sky High and Tommy the Clown are to headline Festival Too's opening weekend on Saturday, July 1, at Tuesday Market Place.
Bootleg Bee Gees will take festival goers through the evening at King Staithe Square at 8pm, followed by a firework display at 10.30pm.
A New Orleans jazz event will take place on Sunday, July 2, with DixieMix supported by musicians from local schools between 1pm and 4.30pm, a festival first.
Alan Taylor, chair of Festival Too, said: 'The Festival Too committee are really pleased to be able to announce the 2017 programme early for the first time in 32 years!'
You may also want to watch:
Festival Too 2017 will bring music and entertainment to the town centre over three weekends in July and has attracted over 15,000 people in previous events.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council