King’s Lynn Festival Chorus to celebrate 40th anniversary with Forte for Forty concert
- Credit: King's Lynn Festival Chorus/Matt Usher
The King's Lynn Festival Chorus will be celebrating their 40th anniversary on a high note with a concert at St Nicholas' Chapel.
The appropriately named Forte for Forty concert will be one of their celebratory performances to mark the occasion.
Since they formed in 1977, the group have performed great choral masterpieces of the last 400 years as well as jazz and pop classics.
The celebratory night will see a diverse selection of musical pieces, from the contemporary Abba to the classical Bach, Mozart and Verdi
A Chorus spokesman said: 'The programme is a smorgasbord of choral delights. It's a selection from our vast repertoire with a few surprises along the way too.
You may also want to watch:
'A great evening in store for all.' He added.
Forte for Forty will take place on Saturday, April 8, at 7.30pm. Tickets can be purchased from King's Lynn Corn Exchange or by calling 01553 764864.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk