King’s Lynn company Bespak donates �10k to British Lung Foundation
Norfolk company supports national charity for people affected by lung disease.
Members of staff from Bespak in King's Lynn are donning their fundraising caps to raise money for the British Lung Foundation (BLF), a charity working for everyone affected by lung disease across the UK.
Bespak has chosen to show support by donating �10,000 towards the BLF's campaigning, awareness-raising and research work, as well as helping set up a Lynn branch of the BLF's Breathe Easy support network for people affected by lung disease.
Joe Barry, managing director of Bespak, said: 'We decided to support the British Lung Foundation because every second of every day 1,000 people worldwide use a Bespak device to help them breathe and therefore both the BLF and ourselves share a common goal.
'We hope that this contribution will be a positive step towards raising awareness and improving the lives of those affected by lung disease.'
You may also want to watch:
Nina Saffuri, corporate partnerships manager at the British Lung Foundation, said: 'This incredibly generous donation from Bespak will help the BLF continue to help the millions of people affected by lung disease in King's Lynn and across the UK. Fundraising efforts like these are extremely important to us: without them we wouldn't be able to keep offering the help that makes such a huge difference to people's lives.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each