King’s Lynn businesses race it out in pedal karts
- Credit: Ian Burt
Eight businesses from around King's Lynn pedalled their way around a race track in a bid to be crowned the fastest in town.
The Pedal Go-Kart competition was the third business challenge organised by the Vancouver Quarter in 2017 and saw racers pit their skills over a course on the Tuesday Market Place from 2pm.
The winning team came from Boots, narrowly pipping design agency Studio 20a on the finish line in the grand final. Ring Associates came third.
'It was great to have so many teams take part in this challenge – my thanks to all who participated because it really was a fun event,' said Vancouver Quarter marketing and events assistant David Blackmore.
The business challenges started four years ago as a way for companies across the town to get out and meet other firms. The final event of 2017, a mystery challenge, will take place later this month.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer