King of social media Timm Klose strikes again with pub video
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City star and social media king Timm Klose has struck again with a shout-out video for a Norfolk pub.
The defender sent a video to the Acle Bridge Inn to promote their newly announced competition.
In Klose's most recent video he said: 'I just want to say hi to all the Acle Bridge Inn visitors, it is a lovely place, stay there as long as possible and please share the Christmas competition. Thank you very much!'
The pub thanked Timm, and called the video a 'treat for any fan!'.
They said: 'A treat for any fan! Norwich City footballer Timm Klose has a video for all the followers of the Acle Bridge Inn. Thanks Timm!'
The pub is offering a three course meal for four people including a bottle of prosecco from their festive menu in December if you like their page, share a post, and tag who you would bring with you.
It is not clear whether or not you can tag Klose and make him come with you if you win.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 4 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 5 Norwich man in court over £3.5m whiskey theft
- 6 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 7 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 8 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 9 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 10 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
The winner will be announced on Thursday, October 4.