King of social media Timm Klose strikes again with pub video
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City star and social media king Timm Klose has struck again with a shout-out video for a Norfolk pub.
The defender sent a video to the Acle Bridge Inn to promote their newly announced competition.
In Klose's most recent video he said: 'I just want to say hi to all the Acle Bridge Inn visitors, it is a lovely place, stay there as long as possible and please share the Christmas competition. Thank you very much!'
The pub thanked Timm, and called the video a 'treat for any fan!'.
They said: 'A treat for any fan! Norwich City footballer Timm Klose has a video for all the followers of the Acle Bridge Inn. Thanks Timm!'
You may also want to watch:
The pub is offering a three course meal for four people including a bottle of prosecco from their festive menu in December if you like their page, share a post, and tag who you would bring with you.
It is not clear whether or not you can tag Klose and make him come with you if you win.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
The winner will be announced on Thursday, October 4.