Kia gives first glimpse of design for third-generation Picanto city car
- Credit: Kia
Kia has revealed the first design details of the Picanto, the third-generation of one of Kia's global best-selling cars.
The new Picanto city car combines a youthful and energetic new exterior and interior design with greater potential for customer personalisation, inside and out.
Retaining its characteristically compact dimensions, the new Picanto conveys a more assertive stance through bolder body lines and a vibrant colour palette.
Inside, the car's suite of hi-tech comfort, convenience and safety features is underscored by a modern and refined new cabin design, with smarter packaging efficiency than ever before.
Kia's all-new A-segment city car will be fully revealed early next year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media