Burst main leaves homes without water
- Credit: Archant
Residents near Norwich have woken up with low or no water due to a burst pipe interrupting the supply.
Supplier Anglian Water reported people living in Ketteringham, Mulbarton, Wramplingham and surrounding areas are facing low water pressure or no water at all following a burst water main.
The issue is expected to be resolved by midday (Monday, August 12).
An update published just after 6am states: "We're really sorry but some customers in Wramplingham, Ketteringham, Mulbarton and surrounding areas may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
"We've identified a burst water main in your area that we're working hard to get fixed, so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
"This should be by midday today.
"We're really sorry we've inconvenienced you and thanks for your patience."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council