Kessingland pub and restaurant leasehold sold
The POPULAR Livingstones bar and restaurant in Kessingland is to reopen its doors to customers next week.
Livingstones is due to re-open next Friday after Pedro and Sarah De La Borda purchased the leasehold interest.
The couple, who ran a similar operation in Sheringham, north Norfolk, plan to offer a daily carvery and are set to introduce an a la carte menu.
Livingstones, on Whites Lane, went on the market in the middle of January and its leasehold interest was sold on and exchanged by February 24.
It has 4,000 sq ft of trading area with a large two section bar and a restaurant which holds more than 150 customers.
You may also want to watch:
It also has a function room, a car park for more than 80 vehicles and a large sheltered beer garden.
The sale of the leasehold was handled by Christie+Co, based in Ipswich.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 6 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 7 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 8 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
Bill Colquhoun, a director at Christie+Co, said: 'Livingstones has historically achieved high volumes of bar and food trade.
'The incoming leasess Sarah and Pedro De La Borda plan to reopen on Friday, March 9 and will be providing a daily carvery, an offering which has previously proved very popular at Livingstones, and also introducing an a la carte menu.'
The owner of Livingstones purchased it about 10 years ago and does not live in the area.
It has been put on the market with offers in excess of �350,000 sought for the freehold interest or �17,500 for the leasehold interest.