Kessingland garages are burgled
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are appealing for information after two garage burglaries in Kessingland between Monday and Tuesday.
Building tools, including a router and socket set, were stolen from a garage at Lloyds Avenue between 10.15pm on Monday and 6.45am on Tuesday, while another garage at the back of a home at Turrell Drive was broken into at about 2am on Tuesday.
Police were called after three males – one taller than the other two and all of slim build in dark clothing - were seen in the vicinity before fleeing from the scene.
Officers then discovered that the garage had been forced open. A search was made by officers, including a dog unit, but the three suspects were not located.
Nothing appears to have been stolen from the Turrell Drive garage.
You may also want to watch:
?Anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area around these times or anyone with information about the burglars is asked to call PC 1683 Baldwin on 101.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault