Norwich woman through to finals of Top Model 2018
- Credit: Archant
A woman from Norwich is through to the finals of a popular nationwide modelling competition.
Kerry Brady, 27, is a finalist for the Top Model 2018 over 25's category.
Miss Brady was one of thousands of applicants around the country who applied via the Top Model website, and then part of a select few who were invited to progress to the next part of the competition.
On the day, participants were asked to attend with no make-up, dressed in an outfit that highlighted their figure and also wearing 4-inch heels.
Miss Brady was selected to progress within the over 25's category and will now compete against other finalists within the section.
You may also want to watch:
An online voting system is now in place where people can donate money to place a vote, starting with £1. All money raised goes towards the Children with Cancer UK charity.
Miss Brady has also been asked to raise as much money and awareness as she can for the chosen charity. One way is through the purchase of tickets to the over 25's fashion show on Saturday April 7.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
Miss Brady will attend a coaching day in early February where she has the opportunity to meet the other finalists. This is followed by rehearsals and fittings in late March.
She said 'They has been a great platform for previous winners for a career in this industry and its great that they do not focus on being a certain size in this competition.'