Popular village coffee shop to relaunch as bistro
- Credit: kenninghall bistro
A Norfolk coffee shop is relaunching as a bistro.
The Coffee House Kennignhall has been made over and will reopen on March 24 as Kenninghall Bistro.
Located in the market place, the business serves a range of meals, cakes and drinks with vegan and vegetarian options available as well as dairy and gluten free.
Owned by Jonathan Wise, who also runs Banham Butchers and Delicatessen, the bistro has been remodelled to look like a traditional tea shop.
A spokesman said: 'We would like to thank customers for their support during renovations and hope they are pleased with the new look and what we have to offer.
You may also want to watch:
'We welcome everyone and are dementia friendly and child friendly, we're also aiming to become a plastic free business within two months, having introduced Vegware takeaway cups and lids as well as biodegradable straws.'
Kenninghall Bistro's launch event will take place from 8am to 4pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
A range of special offers will be available on the day, including buy one get one free on coffee and cake, free drinks with any hot meal and 15pc off breakfast.
• To keep up to date with all the latest food and drink news, join us at facebook.com/groups/eatnorfolk