Keeping Abreast Fashion Show returns to Norwich after year out
- Credit: Archant
The Keeping Abreast 'More than Just Fashion' Show is back after a year off, and Norwich can't wait to welcome the team and their models back to the stage.
The charity event will be held at Open, where hundreds turn out to cheer on the ladies all of who have had breast reconstruction after a diagnosis of breast cancer or discovery of the BRCA gene.
The event, which is held biyearly, will be hosted by ITV's Becky Jago and weather specialist Sara Thornton.
The show will feature a mixture of fashions from Jarrold, Vanilla, Rock Collection, Scarlet, Pollard & Read with Philip Browne menswear supporting. There will also be dancing and entertainment, as well as guest speakers.
Hair and make up is also provided by local businesses The Gallery Haircutters and Jarrold Beauty.
Tickets are available via the Open website.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours