Keen photographers called on to capture west Norfolk’s parks for competition
Keen photographers are being called on to enter their best snaps to a competition held by West Norfolk Council.
The contest has been launched as part of West Norfolk in Bloom 2016 and has a 'love your parks' theme.
Elizabeth Nockolds, borough council member for culture, heritage and health, said: 'King's Lynn and west Norfolk has many beautiful parks and green spaces, and In Bloom 2016 will celebrate them again this year. If you love our parks you'll have spotted something worth photographing, and we'd love you to share those pictures with us.'
Plants and flowers in bloom, wildlife and local people spending time in the parks are just some of the sights photographers are being called on to capture.
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to a flickr account and tag it #WestNorfolkLoveYourParks or upload it to the flickr group 'WestNorfolkLoveYourParks'
You may also want to watch:
Competitors have until August 31 to submit their pictures. Prizes include £50 worth of high street vouchers, a full year's subscription to the King's Lynn and District Camera Club and - for the under 18s - prints of the winning photograph.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone