Kathleen, 104, swears by her daily whisky
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Kathleen Atthill has just celebrated her 104th birthday and says the secret to her long life is Bells Whisky
There's a pretty simple secret to long living for Kathleen Atthill - a glass of her favourite Bell's whisky!
She celebrated her 104th birthday on Monday, 3, July and has been drinking the whisky on a daily basis for more than 80 years.
Miss Atthill lives at St Clement's nursing home in Norwich. Maria Matthew who works at the nursing home said: 'Kathleen came here nine years ago and has now been here longer than any of our other residents.
'She is a very happy person and loves her whisky and is very particular about the brand.
You may also want to watch:
'When the shop had sold out of Bell's one time and I got her another make, she took one sip and told me, 'this is not my brand.''
To mark her milestone, she received a congratulatory letter and certificate from Bell's Whisky and a large bouquet of flowers.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life