Kate Moss photo shoot at Houghton Hall near Fakenham appears in Love magazine
The glitzy world of celebrity glamour came to the stately seat of Britain's first prime minister when supermodel Kate Moss held a magazine fashion shoot at Houghton Hall, near Fakenham.
The London celebrity, who popularised heroin chic in the 1990s, was photographed at the home of 18th century statesman Sir Robert Walpole by Tim Walker for a spread in the celebrity gossip and fashion magazine Love.
The results appear in the latest edition of the magazine, whose front cover described Ms Moss as 'having a romp through Houghton Hall'.
A photograph of her on a train at King's Lynn station later appeared on Twitter.
Houghton Hall estate manager Robert Miller said the photo shoot took place a few months ago, but did not cause much disruption at the historic Palladian house.
You may also want to watch:
He said he had not yet seen the photographs, but said: 'I hope [the hall] comes out in a good light. She's certainly a beautiful and iconic model so that's a good start.'
He added that he did not know much about the magazine's readership and so did know whether to expect a boost in visitor numbers.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 6 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 9 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 10 Pub for sale after landlord dies of Covid