Jury inquest into death of haulage boss who was electrocuted in Frettenham
- Credit: Archant
An inquest is due to start today into the death of a haulage firm boss who was electrocuted while moving a container with his crane in a Norfolk village.
Gary Henry, 52, from Newton Road, Hainford, died on November 18, 2015, after the specialist machinery mover hit a power cable in Buxton Road, Frettenham.
He died at the scene.
Mr Henry was the boss of Hiab Hire in Norwich.
A jury will sit in for the inquest which starts today at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Thorpe Road, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday