A brand new production of the Jungle Book is coming to Norwich Theatre Royal
- Credit: Manuel Harlan
A timeless story will come to life as it takes to the stage in Norwich.
The much-loved story of Mowgli the man-cub and how he came of age in a jungle environment is being re-imagined in a brand new production coming to Norwich Theatre Royal.
Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book follows the tale of the youngster who is raised by wolves in the jungle.
The production features a brand new score and script and aims to explore the universal themes of family, belonging and identity when it takes to the stage from Tuesday, April 10 to Saturday, April 14.
The production will mark the homecoming of former Theatre Royal Arts Course student Lloyd Gorman, who plays Shere Khan.
You may also want to watch:
An audio-described and signed performance will be held at 2.30pm on April 14.
To book tickets, visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk or all the box office on 01603 630000
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature