Junction will be closed for planned resurfacing works on the Mundford Road at Weeting
- Credit: Archant
A junction will be closed for resurfacing works.
The £26,000 project to improve the A1065 Mundford Road at Weeting will start on Tuesday, September 26 at 7pm, and is expect to be finished by 7am the next day.
Norfolk County Council said it would be necessary to close the junction with Stanford Road, and there will be a temporary traffic signal system in place for 50m either side of the junction.
A diversion via the A1065 Mundford Road and the A134 Thetford Road will be in place while the works are going on.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained. A spokesman said: 'The works will take one night to complete subject to suitable weather conditions. The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing worn out road surface are carried out.'
You may also want to watch:
The council's community and environmental services department and their contractors are doing the work.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk