Missing man last seen at Norwich hospital
- Credit: Suffolk police
Police are issuing more information as part of an appeal to trace a missing 42-year-old man who was last seen at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Joseph Lettense left his home address in Ipswich on Monday, July 23 and was last seen at the hospital on Wednesday, July 25.
It is believed he may have travelled within the Norwich area by bus.
Mr Lettense is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with black/grey hair and black/grey facial hair.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with a logo and dark jogging bottoms with lighter patterns on the back.
Officers are extremely concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen him or who has any information on his whereabouts to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 7 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast