Missing man last seen at Norwich hospital
- Credit: Suffolk police
Police are issuing more information as part of an appeal to trace a missing 42-year-old man who was last seen at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Joseph Lettense left his home address in Ipswich on Monday, July 23 and was last seen at the hospital on Wednesday, July 25.
It is believed he may have travelled within the Norwich area by bus.
Mr Lettense is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with black/grey hair and black/grey facial hair.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with a logo and dark jogging bottoms with lighter patterns on the back.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are extremely concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen him or who has any information on his whereabouts to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash