Missing man last seen at Norwich hospital
- Credit: Suffolk police
Police are issuing more information as part of an appeal to trace a missing 42-year-old man who was last seen at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Joseph Lettense left his home address in Ipswich on Monday, July 23 and was last seen at the hospital on Wednesday, July 25.
It is believed he may have travelled within the Norwich area by bus.
Mr Lettense is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with black/grey hair and black/grey facial hair.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with a logo and dark jogging bottoms with lighter patterns on the back.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are extremely concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen him or who has any information on his whereabouts to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown