Join the Ramblers on walks across east Suffolk
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up over the coming days.
On Sunday, June 11, an 11-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness, Leiston and Aldringham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the Mere café for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 514191.
On Wednesday, June 14 a five-mile walk will be held in the St James/St Cross South Elmham area. Meet at St James South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
For more details about this walk, you can call 01502 581058.
Forthcoming events include a coach walk on July 30, and the annual meeting of the Waveney Ramblers' group for 2017, at the Quaker Hall in Beccles, on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.