Join the Ramblers on walks across east Suffolk
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up over the coming days.
On Sunday, June 11, an 11-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness, Leiston and Aldringham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the Mere café for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 514191.
On Wednesday, June 14 a five-mile walk will be held in the St James/St Cross South Elmham area. Meet at St James South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about this walk, you can call 01502 581058.
Forthcoming events include a coach walk on July 30, and the annual meeting of the Waveney Ramblers' group for 2017, at the Quaker Hall in Beccles, on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 7 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.