Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 8, a five-mile walk will be held at Lound Lakes.
Walkers are asked to park at 2pm in Links Road, Gorleston just off the roundabout before the James Paget University Hospital for this walk to Lound Lakes and back. Call 07550 078 569 for further details.
On Wednesday, October 11, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Yoxford area. Walkers are asked to meet at Yoxford Church at 10.30am. Call 01986 875694 for more details.
Also next Wednesday, an 11-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Fressingfield/Cratfield area. Meet at the Fressingfield free car park in Chapel Close at 10am for this walk, which includes a picnic lunch.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01502 716387
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich