John Grose hosting charity quiz nights
- Credit: John Grose
Teams are being urged to put their knowledge to the test and help good causes by taking part in John Grose motor group’s charity quizzes at three of its dealerships.
The third annual John Grose charity quiz nights, which are back by popular demand, take place at the East Anglian motor group’s showrooms in Ipswich and Lowestoft next month.
Over the past two years, the quizzes have raised more than £7,300 for charities across Suffolk. The John Grose team is hoping to raise even more this year with the events at:
Thursday, November 2 – John Grose Fordstore, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich IP3 9BE, in aid of Headway Suffolk and Suffolk Family Carers.
Thursday, November 9 – John Grose Peugeot, Goddard Road, Ipswich IP1 5NY, in aid of Headway Suffolk and BBC Children in Need.
You may also want to watch:
Thursday, November 16 – John Grose Lowestoft, Whapload Road NR32 1NN, in aid of Lowestoft Dial and Suffolk Family Carers.
Headway Suffolk offers advice, support, rehabilitation and services to people with acquired brain injuries and those who care for them – www.headwaysuffolk.org.uk
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
Suffolk Family Carers provides information and support for people who give unpaid help and care to a partner, child, friend or neighbour who could not manage without it – www.suffolkfamilycarers.org
Lowestoft Dial provides free, impartial information and advice to all local disabled people in the Lowestoft and Waveney area – www.lowestoftdial.co.uk
The quizzes are for teams of four to six people and tickets, costing £5 per person, must be bought in advance and include a drink on arrival and a light buffet. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start and there are some great prizes for the winners of the quiz as well as in the raffle.
The team at John Grose is delighted that Simon Jay, director of golf at Seckford Golf Club, will be returning to lead the proceedings at Ransomes Europark in Ipswich and in Lowestoft. John Grose local business sales specialist Simon Long will again lead the quiz at the Goddard Road, Ipswich, dealership.