Jobs fair roadshow is bound for Attleborough
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A job fair is set to be held in Attleborough to help those seeking work and those who want to find out about career development opportunities.
The fair will visit the the town hall on Friday, September 22 from 10am to 1pm.
The event has been organised by Breckland Council and the Department for Work and Pensions.
JobCentre Plus staff will be on hand to help people with job applications, interview techniques and job searching.
Councillor Adrian Stasiak, executive member for growth and commercialisation, said: 'Job fairs such as these have a double benefit in both helping individuals find work, and strengthening regional businesses by helping them meet their recruitment needs locally.'
You may also want to watch:
Julia Nix, East Anglia district manager at Jobcentre Plus, said: 'This is a great opportunity for Jobseekers across Breckland to find out more about the range of job vacancies available in the area.'
Similar events are planned for Watton, Swaffham, Dereham and Thetford.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns