Jobs: Could you lead mental health charity Mind in Great Yarmouth and Waveney?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Mental health charity Mind is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chief Executive Officer to join their team in the Great Yarmouth and Waveney area.
Working to encourage and support mental well-being, Great Yarmouth and Waveney Mind offers a range of services and opportunities to encourage personal and professional growth and positive thinking, such as Adult Community Recovery, Careers Support and training in Mental Health Awareness.
The organisation is currently looking to recruit a new Chief Executive Officer to work full time, for 37.5 hours per week, providing leadership to the team across East Norfolk and North Suffolk, predominantly in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
In this area the CEO will be responsible for the progression of the organisation and will work closely with the Board of Trustees to ensure their strategic direction is being met and new sources of income and activity are obtained.
In return for their hard work, the successful candidate will have the potential to earn up £45,000 per annum depending upon experience.
The ideal applicant will have a strong desire to improve the lives of those with mental health issues and be a confident and proficient leader. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
Louise Jordan-Hall, Chair of the Trustee Board said: 'We are responsive, inclusive and innovative, always working to find creative solutions for individuals. Our ambitious strategic plan is to provide increased services in our communities where we know some of the most vulnerable people in Norfolk and Suffolk live. We want to help users of our services to influence this plan in future and we are engaging more with them so that all our services can be centred truly around what people know works for them. We need a CEO with partnership experience, drive, and energy to enable this to happen.'
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 3 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 4 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 5 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
• To apply for this position contact Lisa McGrellis on 01493 842129 or email@example.com for an application pack. The closing date for completed applications is July 25 and interviews are set to take place on August 30 and 31.