Increasing concerns for vulnerable missing man
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable man last seen catching a bus has gone missing, prompting growing fears about his safety.
Brandon man Jimmy Williamson was reported as missing to police on Thursday, March 15.
The 23-year-old was last seen by his mother on Wednesday, March 14 when she saw him get on a bus at Brandon that was travelling to Thetford.
He is described as vulnerable, 5ft 10in tall, of thin build and has curly dark hair.
He was wearing an old black leather jacket and old jeans when last seen. He maybe also carrying an old rug.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are on-going to locate him and Suffolk Police have said officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen a person matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 7 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 8 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home