Case of woman accused of murdering husband due before court
- Credit: Archant
The case of a woman charged with murdering her husband in Wymondham is due before the crown court today (Wednesday, October 16).
Jeyamalar Kumarathas, 54, is charged with the murder of Kumarathas Rajasingam, 57, after he was found at a property in Burdock Close in the town with serious head and chest wounds on Saturday, March 16 this year.
He was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment but died the following morning.
The case is due before Norwich Crown Court for a mention hearing.
A trial has been fixed for December 2 this year.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Rajasingam used to own the nearby Spar supermarket on Blackthorn Road.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut