Jewellery taken during burglary in Watton
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Police are appealing for information after jewellery was taken during a burglary in Watton.
A pair of gold earring and a watch were stolen from a property in Lovell Gardens.
The burglary took place between 11pm on Monday, September 25 and 6.30am on Tuesday, September 27.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information should contact DC Sarah Warner at Thetford CID on 101.
Alternatively people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich