Jewellery, DVDs and stereo stolen from Great Yarmouth home
Police are appealing for information after burglars broke into a house in Great Yarmouth and stole jewellery and a stereo.
It happened between 8.20am and 4.20pm on Tuesday, January 17 at a house in Alderson Road, Great Yarmouth.
Having scaled the rear garden fence or gate, the intruders then climbed onto the roof and climbed in through a rear first floor bedroom window which looks out onto The Lea, which is just behind Lawn Avenue.
They stole a large quantity of jewellery, a DVD player, and a four-part silver stereo.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated or from anyone with information.
You may also want to watch:
Contact DC Neil Hargreaves at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich