Jewellers in Norwich and Cambridge celebrates ‘diamond month’ in April
- Credit: Archant
The diamond is the traditional birthstone of April, and to celebrate Winsor Bishop Jewellers in London Road, Norwich is hosting a 'diamond month'.
The business is also hosting a cocktail party at its store in Trinity Street, Cambridge on Wednesday, April 27, from 6pm to 8pm, showcasing their new diamond ring collection containing more 215 carats, and worth over £1m.
Also on display will be bracelets and necklaces, including the Winsor Bishop House Collection of Monte Carlo and a handpicked selection of sapphires, rubies and emeralds.
The store also has a wide variety of engagement rings, eternity rings, pearls, precious stones, costume jewellery, vintage jewellery, diamond stud earrings, diamond pendants and diamond necklaces.
Tickets for the cocktail party are complimentary but limited.
You may also want to watch:
Call the store on 01223 675400 to book.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47