Jess Glynne to play Thetford Forest gig in 2021
- Credit: Archant
One of Britain’s most successful female solo acts of all time is to perform at Thetford Forest in 2021.
Jess Glynne has been announced as a headliner as part of Forest Live, which sees artists perform in unique woodland arenas across the country.
The 31-year-old burst onto the scene in 2013 with the vocals on Route 94’s ‘My Love’, before appearing on Clean Bandit’s ‘Rather Be’ - the most streamed song of 2014.
Her 2015 debut album, ‘I Cry When I Laugh’, shot to number one and has thus far sold 1.2 million copies.
Glynne has since shown little sign of slowing down, with her total of seven number one singles scoring her the record for a British female solo artist.
You may also want to watch:
And the powerhouse songstress, who is currently working on her third album, will play Thetford Forest on June 20 next year.
Tickets for Jess Glynne’s show go on sale from 9am on Friday, November 27, at forestryengland.uk/music.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts busy Norfolk road as police issue ice warning
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain