Funeral planned for 20-year-old student Jess Fairweather
- Credit: Archant
The funeral of 20-year-old student Jess Fairweather will take place on Tuesday, October 30.
Mr Fairweather, who was from North Walsham, was found dead in his room at Norwich's University of East Anglia (UEA) on October 11, just a few weeks after he moved to the campus to study law.
Mr Fairweather's family said everyone was welcome to attend the funeral, and were asked to wear black or dark colours.
His Brother, Sam, asked if anyone wanting to be there to contact him via Facebook so they could get an idea of numbers to expect.
Mr Fairweather, who was originally from Cromer, was a keen member of the Walsham Warriors badminton club, and had previously attended North Walsham High School and Paston College.
You may also want to watch:
He was known as a bright and popular student with a good sense of humour, and had become a member of the UEA's Law Society.
The service will take place at Bluebell Wood Burial Park in Old Church Road, Hainford at 2pm.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 9 Couple launch new park café after market success
- 10 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online